[asterisk-users] Configuring Asterisk.

Mhayk Whandson eu at mhayk.com.br
Thu Feb 22 07:39:20 MST 2007

Hello, I am using the last version on subversion, I already configured the
file sip.conf:
[6614]
username=6614
type=friend
secret=*********
qualify=no
port=5060
nat=yes
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=meuvoip
callerid=6614 <6614 at meuvoip>

[6617]
username=6617
type=friend
secret=*********
qualify=no
port=5060
nat=yes
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=meuvoip
callerid=6617 <6617 at meuvoip>

and the file extensions.conf:
[meuvoip]
exten => 6614,1,Dial(SIP,6614,20)
exten => 6614,2,Hangup

exten => 6617,Dial,(SIP,6617,20)
exten => 6617,2,Hangup

so when I go to start asterisk... this message is showed:
[root at mlima ~]# asterisk -rd
Asterisk SVN-trunk-r56126, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2006 Digium, Inc. and others.
Created by Mark Spencer <markster at digium.com>
Asterisk comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; type 'core show warranty' for
details.
This is free software, with components licensed under the GNU General Public
License version 2 and other licenses; you are welcome to redistribute it
under
certain conditions. Type 'core show license' for details.
NOTE: This is a development version of Asterisk, and should not be used in
production installations.
Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf
Parsing /etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf
Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk.ctl exist?)

I am using Mandriva Linux 2007 Plus. Please can someone help me ?

Mhayk Whandson da Silva Lima
www.mhayk.com.br
skype: mhaykwhandson
eu at mhayk.com.br