[asterisk-users] SIP response 603 driving me nuts

Torbjörn Abrahamsson torbjorn.abrahamsson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 05:50:56 MST 2007

OK, nice. Any chance of it finding its way into 1.2-branch?

I agree in some extent that one get a lot of information when looking at
the dialplan execution, but the difference is that this is usefull
information. Looking at the dialplan pass by is not made easier by
having the seeding messages there too. It can be quite a lot of them,
even when having only about 20 users, all subscribing to hints.

But I understand this has already been realized, as it has been fixed in
1.4, so no need for further whining... :)

// Tobbe