[asterisk-users] VoIP Internet Server

uxbod uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Feb 22 04:49:52 MST 2007

Hi,

This is my first post to the list so please be gentle ;)

Okay, I have successfully configured Asterisk with a X100P clone card (soon to be replaced with a 1xFXO,1xFXS TDM card), and it quite happily answers the PSTN line and routes it to either a extension or voicemail.

What I would like to be able to do next is have the extension accessible from across the internet.  I run my own server, domain name, DNS etc so can update this all easily.  Would somebody please point me to a wiki/document that shows me how to achieve this.

I am more than likely being very dumb, but your help would be appreciated.

Regards,
--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.