[asterisk-users] SIP response 603 driving me nuts

Torbjörn Abrahamsson torbjorn.abrahamsson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 03:19:12 MST 2007

Well, but isn't lines that begin with "--" on the same verbosity level?
So lowering the verbosity would in this case mean that you also stop
displaying the dialplan execution steps. I have a similar problem
regarding the "-- SIP Seeding peer from astdb" messages. I get a lot of
these, so I tried to lower the verbosity, but to stop seeing these
messages I had to go to verbosity level 2, and therefore got no dialplan
statements.

So shouldn't these informational statements be on a higher level?

// Tobbe