[asterisk-users] Answer() command?

Yuan LIU yliu11 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:40:24 MST 2007

>From: Pavel Jezek <pavel.jezek at i.cz>
>Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:39:22 +0100
>
>I think, this can be solved using phone autoanswer feature, look at wiki...
>
>  exten => s,1,SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info: info=alert-autoanswer)
>  exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/myphone)

Or without.  One of my contexts is set up exactly like the original sample.
Just Dial(), no Answer(). (I think I've seen textbook samples like that,
too.)  Asterisk bridges the call when the callee picks up. (That's the main
work Asterisk does: bridging calls.)

The noise may indicate other problems.

Yuan Liu