[asterisk-users] Passing a variable from one Asterisk box toanother

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 21 22:48:24 MST 2007

Hi Richard,

there was a thread regarding this a while ago on the dev list which resulted
in a patch being made to allow variable passing via IAX2 channels.  See
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7619 for the patch which I think is in
SVN or anyhow, is not in 1.2

I have recently backported this patch to 1.2 and have a patch which is
tested against 1.2.12, 1.2.12.1 and 1.2.15, but should work against at least
1.2.13 and 1.2.14.  The patch introduces a new dialplan function called
IAXVAR, Email me if interested.

Craig