[asterisk-users] monitoring cluster-based call-centers

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Wed Feb 21 14:27:30 MST 2007

Hello list,

we are pleased ro announce that we have released a newer version of
QueueMetrics (1.3.3) that is able to monitor multiple Asterisk servers at
once, thus making it possible to monitor call centers running on clusters
or on high-availability configurations. See
http://queuemetrics.com/news.jsp

The code for this monitoring is not yet production-quality, but if you run
such an environment, we would like you to check it out and let us know how
it goes.

QueueMetrics is a commercial package but it is available free of charge to
smaller call centers / SOHOs / well-mannered Asterisk hackers. We offer
free evalutation licences and would really love input from developers and
system integrators with real-life clustered call-center experience.

Best regards,
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics