[asterisk-users] HELP!! Dropping calls on Bridge

Jason Wolfe jason at clickforacall.com
Wed Feb 21 11:30:55 MST 2007

1.2.1

Jason Wolfe, CTO
Click For A Call, Inc.
jason at clickforacall.com
1-800-218-4951
o (770) 287-0273
c (770) 561-6956

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.