[asterisk-users] Trixbox ;TE110P ;DELL OPTIPLEX GX240

younss azzayani younssiga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:17:03 MST 2007

Hello every body,
I ve installed Trixbox 1.2 on "DELL OPTIPLEX GX 240", i upgreded it to
the latest version. I've 2 cards installed in the same pci channel via
a bridge or plug i don't know exactly what's his name( but a card (1
pci) that gives 2 pci channels)
the first card is TDM400P: it's ok
the second is TE110P: it's not ok . No led is on neither the red nor the green
when i type zttool, i remark that the TE110P is detected but not configured

My Primary access line has 31 channel that's mean E1 access (no?)
i ve made a cable RJ45 (1->4,2-5);
so my problem is with TE110P,
can someone give me a help please ?
Thank You