[asterisk-users] Trunk - strange behavior

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Wed Feb 21 06:45:54 MST 2007

Throughout the time I've been using * I've always made tests by calling
out on my SIP provider and calling my fixed line, it's often the only
way of getting an intelligent conversation :).

Since I've been trying trunk I find calls are being put on hold, I even
get music on hold on the calling phone when the called phone answers.

I have just tried calling my mobile using the fixed line and saw this

Call on SIP/2001-081f7e58 left from hold so did have two sound.

The fixed line is connected via an SPA3000 so SIP is there also.

Thoughts anyone.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>