[asterisk-users] They ignore my DTMF!

Pierre Marceau pierre at forestcitynetwerxs.com
Tue Feb 20 18:04:29 MST 2007

Hello,

I can call out to the PSTN and talk to people but when I have to enter a dtmf tone in an ivr or voicemail system those systems do not recognise that I have sent a tone. This is the case when I make the call with the Xlite softfone or a regular telephone plugged into a PAP2NA or a Linksys SPA941.

However... a Grandstream GXP2000 works just great ???

All are extensions on my Asterisk 1.4 box. I am using a voip trunk through Atlasvoice. All extensions are setup identical in sip.conf.

One last thing, if a system wants me to respond 1 for sales 2 for service I can hit the 1 button quickly 4 or 5 times and the remote system will get it. That does not work for a three digit extension as you may well imagine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pierre