[asterisk-users] analog channels calling out not detect DTMF

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Feb 20 16:38:34 MST 2007

eric,

This is what I am trying to find. How to make those durations longer.
I didnt really find anything in indications although it seems like it should be there.

Does anyone know how to increase the DTMF tone duration?

jerry

Jerry Geis wrote:
>/ Doug,
/>/
/>/ Thanks, right now my TX gain is 4.0
/>/ I thought I read somewhere not to go higher than 5.
/>/
/>/ What are your thoughts?
/>/
/>/ Jerry
/>/
/>/ Jerry Geis wrote:
/>>/ / I have a TDM2402E card.
/>/ />/
/>/ />/ Occasionally I have noticed that a number I call that gives and IVR
/>/ />/ the DTMF keys are not detected. All other times the DTMF works fine.
/>/ /
/>/ You'll probably want to increase your TX gains a little.  I had the same
/>/ issue until I did this.
/>/
/>/ Doug
/>/