[asterisk-users] Re: Open CallerID Database?

Natambu Obleton natambu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:32:08 MST 2007

So how does this start? I mean it wouldn't be hard to modify dns
server to use 3/3/4 format ip address... or it would need to be
3/3/3/4 for international right and someone wrote a module for
asterisk look up that way and then I took my SS7 connection and setup
a GTT gateway to a server so that real telco's could query it over SS7
and use my other CNAM provider as backup so that people could make me
their main connection, but alas...

most cnam providers don't allow you to resale lookups. Time to move
on, but it would be kewl to start a revolution. :)