[asterisk-users] B410P - Please an advise

Giuffredi stefano.giuffredi at apesys.biz
Tue Feb 20 11:12:58 MST 2007

Dear all,

I tried everything to make my Digium B410P card working.

I'm using Trixbox 2 and I recompiled Zaptel, Asterisk and did make b410p.

Everything goes well but at the end I cannot use the card.

I don't think the card is broken as in some trials in the past I saw the red
blinking lights.

If I put

   dmesg | grep Digium

I cannot see anything and in asterisk cli I don't have "misdn" command.

What happened?

I tried to use baronet misdn script. no errors but the same result as above.

I tried to compile manually from misdn website and again I got the same
result.

I tried to use the baronet script that installs everything (zaptel,
asterisk, misdn) but no joy.

If anyone knows anything else I can try, please let me know.

Thanks,

    Stefano