[asterisk-users] FW: zaptel 1.4.0 on Fedora Core 6 x86_64

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 20 07:04:52 MST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 06:02 -0500, Carlos Alperin wrote:
> I forget, today I update my Fedora Core 5 from 2.6.18.1-2257 to
> 2.6.19-2288, of course I recompile then zaptel.

> And voila, don't work any more. Now I have both FC5 & FC6 with no
> longer ztdummy working.

"I updated" and "don't work anymore" is hardly any detailed information
of what you did so we may be able to help you. Or do you think we can
guess what you did, what happened and why it went wrong?

> Do I need to go back to MS-DOS 3.22?

Whatever floats your boat. Please don't take your frustration out on the
community. We are not the cause of your problems.

Regards,
Patrick