[asterisk-users] problem with dialout option in voicemail.conf

srinivas Antarvedi srinivas.antarvedi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 02:39:34 MST 2007

hello all,
i have a small setup in my office which can just send voicemails and retrive
them on a LAN
now we wanted to go for a nat with the 2 different contexts with entirely
different environement

the problem i have faced is:

when one of the local guy leaves a message i can call him back using his
extension as callback property in the voicemail.conf
if some outside guy leaves a message means i need to include his context
separately using
a separate mailboxid and password
if the no of users increses and if they are not listed as users in my
asterisk box means how can
i callback them when i review my voicemails using callback property in
voicemail.conf

 thanks in advance

regards
asima