[asterisk-users] UTStarcom F1000 - WLAN connection unreliable

Cyril Mandrilly c.mandrilly at necstar.com
Tue Feb 20 02:28:30 MST 2007

Hello,

I've been working on these phones for more than 6 month,
I have exactly the same topology and same issues.
I met the guys from UTstarcom, we are currently working with them to try to
solve the issues.
I'm waiting a new release for F1000 (do you have F1000 or F1000 G?)

I also try the F3000, I have globally the same issues. (Disconnection,
sometimes it reconnects, sometimes no)

Do you also have voice quality issues with it or the sound is 'perfect'?

Cdt

Cyril