[asterisk-users] MixMonitor & RingBack Tone Issue

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Feb 20 02:00:07 MST 2007

Hi Jean-Marc,
I tried to use mixmonitor and seems that it works good. My problem is
about calls after a transfer: it seems that asterisk can completely
record a call in one file, only in case of blind transfer.
If I make an attended transfer I have 2 or more sound files which are
impossible to join.
Have you successfully recorded sound files of transfered calls in one file??

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo