FW: [asterisk-users] Problem Transferring Direct to Voicemail

Savoy, Kevin - Williston, ND ksavoy at novo1.com
Mon Feb 19 20:48:07 MST 2007

I have filed a bug report on this issue since it does work in 1.2.9.1 but not in 1.4.0 and I tried the latest SVN and it still doesn't work.

If anyone else can try to reproduce this and see if they get the same error it would be appreciated.

The dialplan should have _*40XX,1,VoicemailMain($(EXTEN},u) or match your voicemail setup