[asterisk-users] Kernel and zaptel versions

mail-lists mail-lists at peachnet.com
Mon Feb 19 14:37:27 MST 2007

Hello,

Can anyone recommend the 'best' kernel and zaptel versions to use with
asterisk?

we're currently running trixbox and are having numerous call quality
issues(disconnects, echo, garbled speech) and I'm considering wiping the
asterisk box and installing a virgin copy of centos, compiling asterisk
myself and installing freepbx on it's own..

Is there anyone who can recommend specific software versions that have
been proven to be stable and reliable?

We're running trixbox 1.2.3 in case anyone has similar issues that they
might know how to solve

Thanks!