[asterisk-users] 7912 phones loosing registration

Michael J. Tubby G8TIC mike.tubby at thorcom.co.uk
Mon Feb 19 14:26:47 MST 2007

Jerry,

Thats a really interesting question... I have (aparrently) identical 7912
phones and some stay registered correctly for every while others drop out
and display the "X".

I've never spent the time (yet) to investigate it further, but as they are
all running the same version of SIP firmware I guess (!!) it might be
something I've done different in the configuration... either of the phone or
Asterisk...

Mike