[asterisk-users] Fwd: musiconhold.conf in realtime

Thomas Winter thowinter at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 17 09:14:54 MST 2007

If i do an asterisk -rx "moh reload" MoH stops and restarts on exsisting
channels.
If I do an moh reload through the Manager Interface Sound is dead on exsisting
channels.

Any other idea for an workaround?

Hi,

I have problems with 1.2.14 and musiconhold.conf and realtime.

I have to do moh reload at CLI to use the classes stored in mysql.
Otherwise nothing is found if using SetMusicOnHold(${v_moh}) or DIAL with
 MoH.

Are there known problems or how to get this running?

thanks
Thomas