[asterisk-users] End Wrap-up Time?

James Fromm fromm at omnis.com
Fri Feb 16 17:17:36 MST 2007

I did it really only for our use.  Because we manage our queue members
solely through the manager interface, the implementation only works by
issuing a command while connected to the manager port.

The patch also adds 'Wrapuptime' as a return value to a queuestatus on
the management port and changes the manager interface to not log every
command received to the debug log unless the debug option is set.

The diff can be found at http://www.omnis.com/queueendwait.diff.