[asterisk-users] Debugging a SIP / AudioCodes Problem

Prasad Kandikonda prasad_kandikonda at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 09:57:35 MST 2007

Out of curiosity, want to know what GPL violations did AudioCodes do and in which products ?

  Thanks,
  Prasad.

Andrew D Kirch <trelane at trelane.net> wrote:
  Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> Audiocodes blatently violates the GPL... dont use their gear.
>
> On 11 Feb 2007 19:11:51 -0000, dubrowin.44628913 at bloglines.com
> wrote:
>> I have 2 identical AudioCodes MP-112s. They have the same config
>> except for
>> the SIP usernames/passwords and the device IP. The configs in
>> extension.conf
>> and sip.conf are also identical. On one box, when I pick up the phone, I
>> get a fast busy and the logs/debug show an automatic hangup. On the
>> other
>> device, I can make calls without a problem. I can even call the phone
>> that
>> can't make a call. Any ideas where I could start to figure out where the
>> problem is?
Indeed
step 1: throw the audiocodes in the trash
step 2: buy real hardware

--
Andrew D Kirch | Abusive Hosts Blocking List | www.ahbl.org
Security Admin | Summit Open Source Development Group | www.sosdg.org