[asterisk-users] Digium TE110P

demuel at thephinix.org demuel at thephinix.org
Fri Feb 16 07:06:34 MST 2007

Hello,

Hmm, you are like me eons ago doing stuff on TE110P. Anyway, consider the following questions:

1. Is the jumper for that card set to E1 or T1?
2. Do you have an E1 or T1 link there?

When you have an E1/T1 line there at your disposal, insert it in the slot. In either case, the
green light should be steady and there will be no red light. Actually, the red light indicates
that it ask for an active E1/T1 link.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,
Demuel