[asterisk-users] Symbian IAX client

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Fri Feb 16 06:29:22 MST 2007

On 16 Feb 2007, at 12:46, Vernier Umali wrote:

> I also would like to know if there is an application like this. The
> most i've tried in a mobile device is using PPCIAX for the pocketpc.
> Any comments also on the feasibility of developing something like this
> if the application is not yet available.

On phones that already support SIP it should be do-able.
But on ones that don't you have to look out for the fact that
on some designs you can't get bidirectional audio from the
audio DSP to the application processor, the data path is
one way or the other. I got burnt by that on the Savaje OS.

Do you think that there is a market for this? If so contact me off-list.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.net
www.westhawk.co.uk/