[asterisk-users] Hint and CallerID

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Fri Feb 16 03:02:32 MST 2007

Carlos Chavez schrieb:
> On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 16:11 +0100, Tobias Wolf wrote:

> 	Callerid is not defined by the hints.  You need the line:
>
> callerid=asreceived
>
> 	This should be in the definition of your zap channel so it passes the
> callerid information without modification to your phones.

On the Phone which is called, the callerid shows up just fine, only the
Snom Phone, which shows me an incoming call by the blinking lights,
doesn't tell who is calling and what number he has dialed.

That would be nice to see.

Well, it seems that this cannot be accomplished by hints.

Thx for your answer.

Tobias