[asterisk-users] OT - IP Network Call Recording

Yuan LIU yliu11 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:25:04 MST 2007

>From: Pavel Jezek <pavel.jezek at i.cz>
>Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:51:24 +0100
>
>if you can't use asterisk for recording  ;-)

Cory didn't say that:-)  Theoretically you can set up Asterisk in between
Talkswitch and end points, map Talkswitch agents with Asterisk agents, then
use Asterisk to monitor/record.  Kinda clumsy and possibly costly, but
should work as a basic application.  It may not give you all the native
monitoring bells and whistles, though.

Talking off my hat.

Yuan Liu