[asterisk-users] OT - IP Network Call Recording

Peder at NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Feb 15 08:32:06 MST 2007

Check out CallRex, they list Talkswitch as a supported product (also
Asterisk):

http://www.telrex.com/callrex.htm

I've seen it being used with Cisco phones on a hosted Covad environment
and it is pretty neat.

(I have no affiliation with them whatsoever).

Cory Andrews wrote:
> Apologies in advance as this is not directly Asterisk related, however I
> thought I might be able to leverage the experience of particiapants on
> this listserv for some advice.
>
> I have a client who is utilizing Talkswith PBX appliances, which have no
> native call monitoring/call recording capabilities.  They are looking
> for an additional application, service or appliance that can sit on the
> LAN, and allow an administrator to monitor or recording inbound/outbound
> calls.  If anyone is aware of a mechanism or solution that would provide
> this capability, please shoot me an email.
>
> Thanks
>
> Cory Andrews

Network stuff you didn't know....
http://www.networkoblivion.com