[asterisk-users] Macro Usage

Joanna Liza Mariazeta joannaliza at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:45:42 MST 2007

Hi Jason,

Try to use NoOp, You can use it as printf or echo for the console but set
the verbose level to 3 or higher. So that you will be able to check the
value of the ${EXTEN}.  You can also add GotoIf to add condition statements.

[macro-acceptcall]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Wait(1)
exten => s,3,Background(makechoice)  ;make a choice, press 1 or 2
exten => s,4,WaitExten(3)
exten => s,5,NoOp(${EXTEN})
exten => s,6,GotoIf($["${EXTEN}" = "1"]?youchose1|1|1:youchose2|1|1)

[youchose1]
exten => 1,1,Background(youchose1)

[youchose2]
exten => 1,1,Background(youchose2)