[asterisk-users] The High Performance Echo Canceller (HPEC)

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:32:07 MST 2007

Of course it is all digital.  It can also do the entire process in one clock
cycle I would imagine.  A CPU, I don't know.  Maybe 100's of thousands.  For
a real time environment that is an important distinction.

What I am debating is the people who are saying ASIC's and CPU's are the
same thing.  Hardly!