[asterisk-users] Need info for creating * as a gateway for other * servers.

Azfhasterisk azfhasterisk at qwest.net
Wed Feb 14 16:18:54 MST 2007

Can someone point me to some documentation on how to configure an Asterisk
box to do Termination and Origination for a few other Asterisk servers? We
have a box with a T-1 in it and we want to share it with some other
companies that have Asterisk servers via SIP and or IAX.

In particular we need to know how to configure accounts on our server and
pass DID info to the other servers.

I have been searching for day but I am just not finding the info.

Thank

Rick