[asterisk-users] Soyo G668 (IP Phone)

Alcides Cremonezi a.cremonezi at uol.com.br
Wed Feb 14 14:34:09 MST 2007

Hi! Everyone,

This IP phone came configured for to be used with Soyo VoIP service.
I would like to set it up to work with my asterisk server with IAX2.
I followed the procedure described on the Soyo website, but samething
strange happens during the firmware actualization that makes the display
half black, and the telephone did not work well.
I changed the device for a new one, but before update the firmware again I
would like to listen someone who would like to share experiences or give me
a hint about it...

Thanks in advance,

Alcides