[asterisk-users] Following call forwards

Ioan Indreias ioan.indreias at modulo.ro
Wed Feb 14 14:28:33 MST 2007

Hello Benny,

Maybe you could use the following solution (assuming that the regional
prefixes are the first 3 digits of the national number): Define for each
phone a full national CallerID number and use the same context:

[from-sip]
exten => _Z.,1,Goto(outgoing,${CALLERIDNUM:0:3}$EXTEN,1)
exten => _0.,1,Goto(outgoing,${EXTEN},1)

Best regards,
## nini @ www.modulo.ro ##