[asterisk-users] Guide to better performance using * ?

Kevin Withnall kevin at ilb.com.au
Wed Feb 14 13:59:44 MST 2007

We had a similar issue with a 'new' server here. We had a trixbox
install and the kernel didn't support the particular type of
motherboard/drive combination and the disk was not in DMA mode. There
was nothing we could do to get it to work and eventually put in an older
motherboard. Since then, its been working beautifully.

Run a hdparm /dev/hda (or whatever your disk is) and make sure its in
dma mode.

--
Kevin Withnall
ILB Computing