[asterisk-users] Zaptel Won't Compile In Slackware 11.0 Kernel 2.4.33

J. Espinal rakh at dangerclan.net
Wed Feb 14 03:14:28 MST 2007

Hi Demuel,

1st. Do you have a card that support 'zttranscode' ? if Yes, go ahead with this, if no, there's no use for you to be compiling it.

2nd. Do NOT do this:
demuel at gatekeeper:/usr/src/linux/include/linux$ sudo make updatedb

Do this
demuel at gatekeeper:/usr/src/linux/include/linux$ updatedb
(as root, or you will have to permit that command 'updatedb' in the sudoers list for the user 'demuel', in ur case)

then:
demuel at gatekeeper:/usr/src/linux/include/linux$ slocate page-flags.h

If u dont have it (slocate will certainly finds it if u do), then try to get it (of course, not just that file cause you could be missing another one in the farther process of compilation).

Try to find out of what package or source where that file belongs to, and get it...

J. Espinal