[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 and chan_misdn

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Wed Feb 14 01:16:06 MST 2007

Hi list,

I installed a fresh Debian/Etch with Asterisk 1.4 and Zaptel 1.4 from
SVN for 2 Digium B410P card. I ran configure in Asterisk dir, went in
zaptel dir and: make, make install, make b410p. Everything is ok. Now I
want to compile Asterisk but can't activate the chan_misdn channel which
depends on -from menuselect- isdnnet(E), misdn(E), suppserv(E)

When I made the make b410p, all the misdn stuff was downloaded from
digium's ftp. Also, running /etc/init.d/misdn-init --scan show me the 2
cards I have, /etc/init.d/misdn-init --config prepare me the misdn.conf
and after a /etc/init.d/misdn-init start I see:

mISDN_dsp             191656  0
mISDN_capi             88716  0
mISDN_l2               34452  0
mISDN_l1               11036  0
mISDN_core             71360  6
mISDN_dsp,hfcmulti,mISDN_capi,l3udss1,mISDN_l2,mISDN_l1
kernelcapi             44576  2 mISDN_capi,capi

My questions: why Asterisk doesn't want to let me activate the misdn
channel? Is misdn ready for 1.4?

Thanks for any hint

--
Daniel