[asterisk-users] GSM Gateway promotion from £69GBP

Sam Tam no-junk at cyber-telecom.net
Wed Feb 14 00:33:10 MST 2007

Hello All

This month we would like to offer our GSM Gateway range for less to clear up
some spaces.

CT-GSM-1000       Basic GSM Gateway (RJ11) Single Sim             £69

CT-G01            GSM Gateway with SMS Feature (RJ11) Single Sim £99

CT-G04            GSM Gateway (RJ11) Quad Sims                    £400

CT-G08            GSM Gateway (RJ11) 8 Sims                       £800

CT-SC375          VoIP GSM Gateway (RJ45) Single Sim              £199

CT-SC375          VoIP GSM Gateway (RJ45) Single Sim SMS          £209

Delivery fee is £20 per item to anywhere in the world via normal post office
mail un-insurance. If you prefer insurance and express service, I can send
it via DHL for £40.

More info can be found on cyber-telcom.net

Sam