[asterisk-users] E911 SIP or IAX providers?

Dan Burwinkel dan at cincymail.net
Tue Feb 13 22:00:06 MST 2007

Hi Kyle,

Vitelity.net does it for me... There are a few others too. I tried a
half dozen, but none seem to have the elusive Customer Service, E911,
and good Voice quality. I use multiple providers. Les.net is great for
everything but E911. Origination-- Les.net . Termination-- Les.net,
voipjet, and vitelity.net . E911-- Vitelity.net

I've been using VoIP exclusively at my home for about a year. I started
with an ATA and moved to TrixBox and Polycom IP501s. I tried Linksys
SPA942, Snom, GXP-2000, and Aastra. The only ones I really could get a
totally natural sound out of was Aastra and Polycom. I'm finally happy
with the sound. I really had a hard time finding a provider that
supported smaller fish like me.

Dan