[asterisk-users] AgentCallBackLogin vs AddQueueMember

gc garych at unidial.com
Tue Feb 13 14:13:26 MST 2007

I am developing an ACD front end using Asterisk 1.2.14. I heard that AgentCallBackLogin will be deprecated in future version of *.
Is this true? If it is, how can I use AddQueueMember to replace AgentCallBackLogin? I mean to login an agent in multiple queues at once. I have multiple queues and a lot of agents defined in  queues.conf and agents.conf. Each agent may login more than one queue. It seem that AgentCallBackLogin  is much easier than AddQueueMember to manage this kind of situation.

Gary