[asterisk-users] Nortel 81C MSDL Trunking to Asterisk TE110P, Nortel Resetting PRI Channels

Marlon_Blair at doh.state.fl.us Marlon_Blair at doh.state.fl.us
Tue Feb 13 09:16:33 MST 2007

We are currently working to trunk from a Nortel 81C to an Asterisk
Server 1.4 running on Red Hat Linux.  We have two PRI trunks which work
with the exception of the clock slips, which is causing the Nortel to
reset the PRIs once a hour.  Thanks for any suggestions.

81C   MSDL                                              Asterisk Digium
TE110P
 REQ  prt
 TYPE adan dch 10                                    Zaptel.conf
                                                                loadzone
= us
 ADAN     DCH 51                                     defaultzone=us
   CTYP MSDL                                       span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
(also tried 1,0,0,esf,b8zs)
   GRP  1                                                 bchan=1-23
   DNUM 7                                                 dchan=24
   PORT 1                                           span=2,1,0,esf,b8zs
(also tried 2,0,0,esf,b8zs)
   DES  Asterisk VOIP                             bchan=25-47
   USR  PRI                                              dchan=48
   DCHL 51
   OTBF 32                                                 zapata.conf
   PARM RS422  DTE                                 [channels]
   DRAT 64KC                                          language=en
   CLOK EXT                                          context=default
   IFC  ESS5                                           switchtype=5ess
   SIDE USR
signalling=pri_net
   CNEG 1                                                    group=1
   RLS  ID  1                                               channel =>
1-23
   RCAP ND2                                           channel => 25-47
   MBGA NO                                            usecallerid=yes
   OVLR NO                                           hidecallerid=no
   OVLS NO                                           callwaiting=no
   T200 3
threewaycalling=yes
   T203 10                                              transfer=yes
   N200 3                                                canpark=yes
   N201 260                                          cancallforward=yes
   K    7
echocancancel=no

echocancelwhenbridged=no
 And I have                                     immediate=no
ADAN DCH 71                                   callreturn=yes
Built the same as                                rxgain=0.0

ADAN DCH 31                                          txgain=0.0

musiconhold=default

ROUT 1                                                 We start up
Asterisk in the following
Type RDB                                               order:
CUST 00                                                 modprobe zaptel
Rout 30                                                     modprobe
wcte11xp
DES  ASTERISK_VOIP_1                       ztcfg
TKTP TIE                                                 safe_asterisk

NPID_TBL_NUM   0
ESN  NO
CNVT NO
SAT  NO