[asterisk-users] AGI "GET DATA" and "WAIT FOR DIGIT" don't work

Camilo Echeverry camilin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:13:02 MST 2007

Hi.
I'm trying to get digits form the user via agi
something like this: this only should print result=asciicode

but none of the functions even wait until timeout ..
they just pass .. (after a nanosecond)

the las print is always timeout.

Any clue ..?

my $callerid = $AGI{'callerid'} ;
if($callerid !~ /[0-9]{7,20}/){
   #way numbre one
   print "EXEC PLAYBACK  please_enter_your_number \"\"\n";  my $result =
<STDIN>;
   print "WAIT FOR DIGIT 3000\n"; my $result = <STDIN>;

   # Way number two
   # print "GET DATA   please_enter_your_number \"-1\" \"10\""; my $result =
<STDIN>;

}
print STDERR "$result";

--
Camilo Echeverry

Your life would be very empty if you had nothing to regret.