[asterisk-users] Using Asterisk/callerid with "pay as you go"

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Feb 13 07:37:47 MST 2007

Yes, thank you. I found one, "callwithus" which has excellant Asterisk
support, IAX/SIP and the support actually answered in minutes! So far good
connects (usig IAX) and good prices. Lets hope it stays that way.

I wonder why more companies can't be like that. This callerID thing is
stupid. If you can go to many companies and can set it then why don't all
companies offer that feature? It certainly would be a customer draw.

Doug

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Dovid B wrote:

> If you asked this question on the biz list you would get a lot of people
> that will tell you that they offer services where you can set the caller ID
> to what ever you want. To name a few::
> Nufone
> Teliax
> Voipjet

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug at crompton.com        *