[asterisk-users] Re: Dell PowerEdge 2950 Sharing NIC IRQ with Digium Card

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:20:35 MST 2007

ARG.  I need to stop posting to this list until I recover from this cold.
I see now that you are sharing with your NIC card.  That *IS* bad.   Go into
the BIOS.  Turn off USB, and Parallel, Serial... basically everything you
don't need.   Now, save and reboot.  Go back into BIOS.  See if you can,
now, set the Digium card to be on a different IRQ.