[asterisk-users] AsteriskNOW Migration

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Mon Feb 12 12:06:31 MST 2007

I would suggest you grab the menu from the .conf file and paste it into the
new setup.  (After even a little asterisk experience, they should be able to
get away from the gui).

The sound files could be copied as well.  I'm guessing from your question
that you/your client may not having Linux experience...if you've ever worked
in DOS you can figure this one out!  ( Or if you're not comfortable in
Linux, get a consultant to help you migrate).

MD

Disclaimer:  Yes I work for an Asterisk consulting company - so this message
can appear self serving..

  _____