[asterisk-users] Bad audio quality on SIP

Asterisk asterisk at abraxas.si
Mon Feb 12 10:21:58 MST 2007

It's all in the local LAN network - client computers (with SIP
softphones) are connected and registered at Asterisk SIP proxy via 100
MB connection each.

The QoS is enabled under TCP/IP protocol in LAN connection in Windows
(cause SIP softphones are running in Windows environment), and tos in
sip.conf is set to 0x18. Unfortunately I don't have access to switch to
tell you how it's set up there, but the network technicians said it is
enabled.