[asterisk-users] Trixbox vs. Custom install

Elman Efendiyev elman at protechtele.com
Mon Feb 12 10:11:16 MST 2007

Hi,

I'd recommend if you need quick and easy setup - use Asterisk at Now or Trixbox
or something like this, and if you need customized setup and want to
understand system in detail - use your favorite distribution and setup *
from sources.
I'm prefer Slackware for any * installation, but your coise on your own.

--
Sincerely,
Elman Efendiyev