[asterisk-users] AsterikNow vs Trixbox

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:17:35 MST 2007

I whole heartedly agree.

Trixbox/FreePBX are much more mature and feature rich.  AsteriskNOW has
greater future potential because of it's tight integration and no need for
MySQL/Apache.  However, it's not there yet so if I was to implement
something today I would go with FreePBX.  Not Trixbox but that is another
discussion for another thread.