[asterisk-users] Re: Auto Answer (Paging)

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Mon Feb 12 09:07:21 MST 2007

Steve,

I posed a similar question to Shane, but maybe you'll know as well..

I was able to get app_page to work. So when I call... **8050, it auto
answers and the callee is muted. However, what if that person wants to
"answer" the page and pickup to talk. They are already muted. Can you
unmute if you are the callee?

Rob