[asterisk-users] Outbound Call Transfer Problem

Ioan Indreias ioan.indreias at modulo.ro
Mon Feb 12 01:28:53 MST 2007

Hello,

I see that you are using "T" option (allow the /calling/ user to
transfer the call) when dialling to internal extensions and "t" (allow
the /called/ user to transfer the call) when receiving calls (in home
context). This it is why inbound transfer works fine and only one time.

So, I suggest to add "t" option to the Dial lines you need the transfer
feature to be active for the called party (eg. in from-sip context).

Best regards,
## nini @ www.modulo.ro ##